Job scope & responsibilities
• Focus on IT solutions for Loyalty Program & CRM and enquiries with strong ties into backend Siebel Loyalty, Siebel CRM, OBIEE system and related customer touchpoints.
• Responsible for the collection of Business requirements raised by business and/or markets units, and their analysis to produce functional specifications.
• Able to perform IT design, configuration, prototyping, unit testing/ documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements
• System Design skill with ability to collect business requirements, perform a fit/ gap analysis, apply Retail industry best practices, and define use cases for implementations in a global environment
• Able to write solid and detailed functional and technical design documents in English, to be handed over to developers or other project staff, covering design for configuration items and custom developments as well as work with business experts to understand their requirements, guide and advise them on best solution approach managing business experts with confidence.
• Ensure project deliverables and quality. Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
• Answer the various requests from users to provide support on incidents qualified as Level 3 (expert analysis/resolution required) during the aftercare of the projects. Ensure the handover to the application support team.